MM9 - Wily Stage 1 MM9 - Wily Stage 1

DDD:

No way in hell i'll get that sort of quality for my songs. Nicely put together. Instruments aren't overshadowing anything else. What more could you want from a musical master piece?

Dj Miele - Dirty Little Soundz Dj Miele - Dirty Little Soundz

Missed your style man.

Its by far the most unique i've heard. And it simply blows me away. This song is soo deep with with the bass. To be honest it sorta sounds like Powertrip. Meh. good to see you're still pumping out great tunes.

His World Dance His World Dance

Wow...just wow...

Perfectly constructed. Every single bit. Good use of pitch change at 3:16 as well. gave it a little more epicness for the road.

{ANT} - Portal Surfing {ANT} - Portal Surfing

Epic

Just epic. Nothing else i can say.

Anth0n responds:

Really? Thanks, I thought this was rather mediocre!

{ANT} - Living Aluminum {ANT} - Living Aluminum

13!

I'm such a chemistry nerd. :3 Nice feel to the song, it does sound Metallic AND evil. Too good. Keep up the great work Anth0n.

Anth0n responds:

Lol, I just got the 13 thing.

Dj Miele - 1up techno shroom Dj Miele - 1up techno shroom

You got bored?

Better than something i'd do when i'm bored. Honestly! My latest song proves that. You definately have talent man. Kudos

Dj-Miele responds:

thanks man ^___^ we should totaly collab a song together ! just ask anytime

Dj Miele - Binary Rave Dj Miele - Binary Rave

Woah

Catchy.....creepy....FUCKING CRAZY!!! This is pretty amazing. You going to attempt to make this a full length song? Either way you have made my day. Thank you!

Sonic Advance - Angel Island Sonic Advance - Angel Island

I KNOW THAT GUY :O

Oh shit. HE requested it? I really have to thank him for it. This song was probably one of my favourites from SAdv1. Well excecuted (as always =P) and probably one of the best versions here on NG. Keep up the good work Paul. your work never ceases to amaze me.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

You 2 know each other? LOL such a small world, eh? And believe me, it just gets better from here man.

Egyptian HardStyle -*Tripzter* Egyptian HardStyle -*Tripzter*

I don't like it....

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!! You sir are a hardstyle god. Wait a minute...is that the same Synth as Scantraxx Roots? :O Meh. Lol you do very good work Triplestar and i hope you continue to deliver in the future.

-CrUiZ3R`

Phatt Bass Anthem ( Remix ) Phatt Bass Anthem ( Remix )

Listen to the Phatt Bass....

It coarses through my veins and i am soooo loving it. It works well with my new headphones. This was excecuted perfectly and it is the best remix of one of my all-time favourite trance song. Also for the record, I linked this song to my friend who has somehow managed to plug in 2 5.1 surround sound systems into his computer. After listening to his song...he needed to get his PS3, which fell off the table (it was standing vertically), fixed along with two windows in his room replaced. DOES THAT NOT SHOW EVERYONE HOW PHATT THE BASS IS??

Love your work Terror and i hope you continue to improve in the future.

Terror-Proof responds:

Warning: I am not held responsible for any damage caused to any house hold item (e.g. Ps3's and windows) during the playing of this very Phattened Bass track.

Please note:That any lose object should be welded to any supporting Structures and all windows should be safely removed before playing this track.

Thank you,Im glad you enjoyed it.