ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

Heh

Those jokes stuck my funny bone. And it hurt :(

Great as always Kirb & Crew. Keep it up.

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1

You need to realise something.

Yanno, you reviewers aren't crediting all these people for all the hard work they've done. The animation was flawless, sure some of the jokes were funny, but you don't just vote low cuz it isn't funny. You vote low because it is funny, you rate high because of quality.

Loved it every bit Kirb and i hope you can continue to dish out stuff like this in the future.

Sonic Shorts Volune 6 Sonic Shorts Volune 6

LOL

Its almost as bad as being Rick-Rolled. 10 just for making me fall for this thing again.

0/5

Sonic Shorts Series 2 Sonic Shorts Series 2

I smell Underdog

This made me laugh cause i was not expecting that. Its still wierd nonetheless.

1/5
5/10

-CrUiZ3R'

Grumio responds:

That's the idea ;).

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Wow....

I never really saw how serious this series was.....its saddening....poor couple.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 4 Sonic Shorts: Volume 4

Very Funny!

It was well worth the wait. Here is another totally out of propoprtion review.

Loading Screen: Made me laugh hard. 10/10

Menu Screen: Very good. Not as good as the second one (i don't think anything will top that one though) 10/10

Short 1: Tails is invincible for a reason. Yes fish can hold guns. Lol 10/10

Short 2: SCORE!!!! Go amy! 10/10

Short 3: Yea Knux Sux at cards. 10/10

Short 4: Morale of the short: DON'T GIVE SHADOW IDEAS!!! 10/10

Short 5: Predictable but still funny 8/10

Short 6: Why didn't Sonic ever run in that game? It would've been much easier to win. 10/10

Short 7: What the fuck? Where is that song from? Its so lame that it's funny. 10/10

Short 8: Hyper Sonic is as bad as "Electric Soldier Porygon" (seizure pokemon episode) 10/10

Short 9: Sunny D! Nuff said! 10/10

Short 10: Sally needs to try and get further away from Sonic. 9/10

Short 11: I didn't quite understand this one.

Short 12: NOt original enough. Good aniumation quality. 7/10

Short 13: GREAT REFERENCE!!!!! I did not expect Bitey to be there. Also don't smoke. It has dire consequences! 10/10

Short 14: LOL. That's the funniest thing i've seen all day. 11/10

Short 15: The infamous "Tails Doll".....Chaotix Style. It wasn't scary. In fact it was sorta funny. I WANT TO BE SCARED NEXT TIME PLEASE!!!! 8/10 for humour.

Short 16: I couldn't even understand things exepct that those robots failed. Duck hunt was unepected. LOL. I can tel this was from the old Sonic cartoon as Tails was brown. Very good animation and all round coolness(?). 9/10

Short 17: Sonic was lame. So funny! 9/10

Short 18: End result? Never kiss Sonic if you're a human. You WILL get rabies. Oh and Sonic? The answer to your question is that "SHE WAS DOING IT WRONG!!!!" Even Amy was there. BIG mistake. 10/10

Short 19: The Chao s are getting abused now. We have to stop this! First Shadow now Knux! 10/10

Short 20: Well......original and very funny. 11/10

Credits: Funny style. Shadow was the funniest....and I never want to see Eggman like that again. At least he had his shirt on in the second volume. 10/10

After Credits: Funny. Just Funny. IF you are there, prepared to be clicked! 10/10

Phew...that took ages! It was all worth it though. Each short had its own unique touch. Some stood out from others but all in all they were great. Special mention to Cacti, who just happened to contribute the most shorts in this one, great commitment! I don't think i have anything left to say....except i can't wait for the 5th one to come out (which'll probably be in September or October O_O). Great work all and especially you Wax. This was probably the best collab idea anyone has thought of.

To new Sonic Shorts Fans: Please watch the other Volumes. You'll be very impressed.

Favourited

thewax70 responds:

Thanks for the long review. Glad you enjoyed the Volume. :)

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 5 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 5

Funny as hell.

This is a really funny episode compared to the other ones. I think i also heard Ub3r R4ve in there somewhere. Also, where can i get lucky candy?

Scott Pilgrim: Flash Ad Scott Pilgrim: Flash Ad

Funny as Hell!

As a matter of fact, I might start getting this series (I'm on the website now >_>) Good work as always.

-CrUiZ3R`

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

LOL!

This is the funniest take on over 9000 i've ever seen. Wel done.

Naruto: Ramen Song Naruto: Ramen Song

I know that melody!!

Its from the firt season ending of naruto. This is an awesome piece of work, You deserve:

PS: RAMEN FTW!!!