ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

Heh

Those jokes stuck my funny bone. And it hurt :(

Great as always Kirb & Crew. Keep it up.

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1

You need to realise something.

Yanno, you reviewers aren't crediting all these people for all the hard work they've done. The animation was flawless, sure some of the jokes were funny, but you don't just vote low cuz it isn't funny. You vote low because it is funny, you rate high because of quality.

Loved it every bit Kirb and i hope you can continue to dish out stuff like this in the future.

Sonic Shorts Volune 6 Sonic Shorts Volune 6

LOL

Its almost as bad as being Rick-Rolled. 10 just for making me fall for this thing again.

0/5

Mirrored Maze 2 Mirrored Maze 2

Very Addictive!

This game keeps drawing me in for more. Its very challenging.

Favourited!

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

Very Good

The design and concept of this is absolutely amazing! The only way to get further from here is more combinatiions and base designs. Well done!

Favourited!

smokinjoeevil responds:

Yep... MORE is the order of the day... even from myself!

Click to Begin Click to Begin

Glitch found.

Very fun and nifty. There is a glitch in the game. when it reaches 1.0 seconds it jumps to 0.1. Well....at least i got 102 ^_^ Very entertaining.

MM9 - Wily Stage 1 MM9 - Wily Stage 1

DDD:

No way in hell i'll get that sort of quality for my songs. Nicely put together. Instruments aren't overshadowing anything else. What more could you want from a musical master piece?

Dj Miele - Dirty Little Soundz Dj Miele - Dirty Little Soundz

Missed your style man.

Its by far the most unique i've heard. And it simply blows me away. This song is soo deep with with the bass. To be honest it sorta sounds like Powertrip. Meh. good to see you're still pumping out great tunes.

Favourited.

His World Dance His World Dance

Wow...just wow...

Perfectly constructed. Every single bit. Good use of pitch change at 3:16 as well. gave it a little more epicness for the road.